In the role of Developer Relations, you will...
- Compose written tutorials and other technical blog posts
- Participate inn and speak at events and online live-streams
- Create technical videos, video tutorials, demos, and additional videos for the Builder YouTube channel
- Build apps, examples, and improve our documentation where needed
- Give feedback to product management to influence the product roadmaps based on developers' needs
You will thrive in this role if you have…
- Prior experience as a software engineer or web developer with some exposure to backend platform, CMSs, and frontend frameworks
- A track record in building and scaling open-source communities from scratch
- The ability to communicate complicated technical concepts with clarity and in detail
- Experience with public speaking and technical writing
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- A high level of empathy and a passion to help other developers solve problems
- An educational mindset, with some experience in teaching, training, tutoring, mentoring, etc.
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io is the first and only visual building (“no code”) platform that enables anyone to build and optimize digital experiences on any tech stack or platform. We’re backed by Greylock Partners and the founders and executives of many innovative and leading brands, including Allbirds, Harry's, Warby Parker, Caviar, and more.
While our HQ is in San Francisco, we are committed to operating as a remote-first company! Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.