Builder.io is looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team to completely own the technical relationship with our customers and partners, and ensure they are successful using Builder.io. You will ideally be a web enthusiast who enjoys working closely with customers while engineering state-of-the-art solutions and using the latest and greatest web frameworks and tools.
As a Solutions Architect at Builder.io, you will...
- Be a technical expert in all aspects of Builder
- Manage and facilitate activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Work with customer in-house engineering teams and/or system integrators at a deep technical level to ensure successful design and adoption of Builder
- Be hands-on with customers to demonstrate best practices, including ensuring knowledge transfer so customers are properly enabled and are able to extend the capabilities of the platform on their own
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer-specific technical challenges through consultation and/or code
- Collaborate heavily with sales and customer success teams to ensure adoption, expansion and renewal of Builder
You will thrive in this role if you have…
- 5+ years as software engineer, sales/solutions engineer, and/or solutions architect
- In-depth knowledge of REST APIs, the JAMStack, and popular web technologies is a must
- Coding experience with React / Typescript and interest in spending 30-50% of your time in code, guiding our customer's developers and building proof of concepts
- A great attitude and desire to help people & solve problems
- Previous experience working in a startup and/or fast-paced organization
- Big plus if you have experience with the content management, digital commerce, or martech space
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window � (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io is the first and only visual building (“no code”) platform that enables anyone to build and optimize digital experiences on any tech stack or platform. We’re backed by Greylock Partners and the founders and executives of many innovative and leading brands, including Allbirds, Harry's, Warby Parker, Caviar, and more.
While our HQ is in San Francisco, we are committed to operating as a remote-first company! Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.